Are You Prepared?
Disasters and emergencies strike without any given warning. It is important that your company is ready to take on any event that may come your way. Planning ahead is not only beneficial for your company but speaks trust to your clients and your employees. Did you know that up to 50% of businesses close due to a disaster never reopen? And that those that do reopen, it is determined that they had some type of response plan in place.
Timing is everything when it comes to a crisis and having a plan in place can be crucial to getting your company back up and running. It can minimize business interruption and associated loss revenue, as well as, save thousands of dollars in reduced secondary damages. Developing a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for your business will help you know what to do, who to call and what to expect in advance which will help minimize the effects of water and fire damage.
SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Profile is a vital component of any pre-existing contingency plans. The SERVPRO ERP addresses two out of the three main parts in a contingency plan which include, incident response and disaster recovery. This plan is a non-cost assessment of your facility, designed only to contain critical information for the event of an emergency and established SERVPRO as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin and provides the facility with shut-off valve locations, important areas and priority contact information.
Emergency Ready Profile Development:
- Employee and Emergency Contacts
- Utility Contact and Shut Off Locations
- Primary Contact Information
- Insurance Contact Information
- Property Overview Information
- Building Access Information
There Is Never A Good Time
Could you imagine showing up to work and your building engulfed in flames or became a swimming pool? No, because we could not either! There is never a good time for the event of a fire or water damage to strike your business. Luckily, no job is too big for SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties. Our Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of the best of the best in the restoration business. We understand that every day your business is put out of business is a loss of revenue and we will work quickly and efficiently to make sure your business is back in full force. Whether it is 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the early morning, we are always prepared and ready to help. So, when a emergency arrises, give us a call. We will be there fast and ready to restore and rebuild your property.
Did You Know?
Did you know that a clean work environment can be very beneficial to your company?
- Health: Frequently cleaning high touched areas, like desks, door knobs and phones can help prevent the millions of gems that are carries on those objects. Reducing the chance of sick days and the loss of revenue.
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety: Cluttered and dirty areas can cause stress and anxiety among the employees. Providing a clean work area can allow the employees to feel more organized and focused.
- Safety: Cleanliness can reduce the likelihood of a fall, trip or slip in the work area which could lead to time off and a loss of revenue.
- Increased Productivity: A clean work environment will heighten overall productivity because employees are less distracted by the clutter and disorganization.
- Increased Satisfaction: Overall, a clean environment will make the employees as well as visitors feel as if hygiene is important for the company.
For a lot of people their office is their second home. No one wants to live and in a dirty environment. Ask yourself this question, has your office been deep cleaned in a while? If not, call SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties and we will bring that office shine back.
SERVPRO of St. Mary's County is honored to be heading to Las Vegas, Nevada for the Crawford Contractor Connection top performer symposium. SERVPRO of St. Mary's County has been a member of the Crawford Contractor Connection network for over 15 years and this is the first time the Top Performer award has been received. Our General Manager, Chad Day, Will be flying to Las Vegas for a two day seminar and round table discussion about the industry and the services we provide. We are looking forward to the opportunity to spend time with other top performing SERVPROs which will allows us to further expand our knowledge base and improve the level of service we can provide. SERVPRO of St. Mary's County is excited about any opportunity that helps us make it "Like it never even happened."