Mold At Its Finest
If moisture finds its way into your home, mold can quickly take over in as little as 48 hours. Mold can be a major health risk and cause signficiant damage to your St. Mary's and Calvert Counties homes.
There are a few things to understand when it comes to mold:
- Mold can present a greater risk to children, elderly people and those with respiratory problems
- Mold is not always seen. Mold can hide behind drywall or under carpeting and can be noticed by a strong musty odor.
- Mold can spread within 48-72 hours
If you suspect mold in your home do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties. We have the training, equipment and expertise to make it "Like it never even happened." and will be there in no time.
In the meantime while you wait for our arrival:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn of HVAC system and fans
- DO NOT touch or disturb the mold
- DO NOT attempt to dry
- DO NOT blow air near the area
- DO NOT spray any products on affect area