Did You Know?
Did you know that a clean work environment can be very beneficial to your company?
- Health: Frequently cleaning high touched areas, like desks, door knobs and phones can help prevent the millions of gems that are carries on those objects. Reducing the chance of sick days and the loss of revenue.
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety: Cluttered and dirty areas can cause stress and anxiety among the employees. Providing a clean work area can allow the employees to feel more organized and focused.
- Safety: Cleanliness can reduce the likelihood of a fall, trip or slip in the work area which could lead to time off and a loss of revenue.
- Increased Productivity: A clean work environment will heighten overall productivity because employees are less distracted by the clutter and disorganization.
- Increased Satisfaction: Overall, a clean environment will make the employees as well as visitors feel as if hygiene is important for the company.
For a lot of people their office is their second home. No one wants to live and in a dirty environment. Ask yourself this question, has your office been deep cleaned in a while? If not, call SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties and we will bring that office shine back.