Have You Thought About Winterizing Your Business?
Winter is coming quick and we want to make sure you are prepared! These simple procedures will help keep your business both safe and warm this winter season.
- Install weather stripping, insulation, and storm windows to keep needed heat in.
- Clean out gutters and inspect your roof to ensure that there are no needed repairs.
- Remove any broken tree limbs that could fall due to weather such as wind, rain, ice and snow.
- Have your heating system serviced to ensure it is working properly.
- Test your smoke detectors
- Identify any potential flood hazards and ensure the proper flow of drainage systems.
- Install mats and/or carpets in areas where water could be present. As well as check handrails and steps to avoid slipping hazards.
December 21st is coming up quick! Implement those steps above and give us a call to get your business set up with a Emergency Ready Profile.