The New Decade: 2020
The New Year is right around the corner and this year we turn over a new decade. As the days are winding down, people have started to reminisce on all that the new year has brought to them. Most are all the amazing things that have happen and some are the things we wish we could change. Although we all know leaving things in the past is easier to say than do... it is time to leave the bad things in the past and look for the future!
Have you started thinking about what you want to accomplish, create or resolute in the New Year? Let's do it together!
- Become an expert! We all have thing we are good at and things that we could be better at. Write them down, pick one or a couple and use the year to become an expert at them.
- Highlight your traits. Do you have a trait about yourself that you feel sometimes you don't apply it to yourself well enough? Focus on it, learn ways in which you can make that trait stand out among the others.
- Get rid of the old! Don't bring the negative aspects in your life with you into the new year. Trade a bad habit with a good one and a negative person with a positive one.
- Small accomplishments matter. Some days will be harder than other but don't doubt yourself. Success takes time and failure means you are trying. Be patient and understanding.
- Make a goal each day! They can be a small as making your bed in the morning or washing your hair. Little goals can be both mind and life changing.
- Try something you said you would never try. Step out of your comfort zone. Fear is often what stops people, don't let it stop you. Use that fear as motivation and energy to do it!
- Be grateful. The journey is long, tiring and rewarding. Let the people who were brave enough to take the journey with you know how much they mean to you and how much you appreciate their presences.
The good life is at your finger tips. Whether you grab on and hold tight or let it slip away is on you. Go into this New Year looking for the best and that is what you will get.