Keeping You and Your Work Community Safe
During this unprecedented time, it is important that we are keeping our workspace safe!
Here are a couple things as a business we are during and encourage you to do the same.
Practice good hygiene:
- Stop shaking hands
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face including nose, eyes & mouth
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect highly touched areas like doorknobs, tables, desks, handrails and keyboards/tablets regularly
- Open windows or adjust air conditioning to increase ventilation
Hold virtual meetings / avoid traveling
- Use videoconferencing
- If not possible, hold meetings in open, well ventilated areas
- Postpone large meetings or travels
Stay home if you are...
- Able to work virtual
- Feeling sick
- Have a household member who is feeling sick
The safety and health of our employees and those around us are very important to us. We went to make sure everyone is staying safe during this uncertainty time and we hope you can follow the same!