About SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties
Owners of SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties
In 1984, Vince Whittles began building the SERVPRO brand in the areas of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties, MD. While on the job building his clientele, he met his wife, Sherry Whittles, where they later got married in 1994. Since then, SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties has continued to grow through dedication and excellence. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties is not only locally owned but a family business. Their son, Chad Day, took over as General Manager in 2008 and son, Dustin Whittles, recently became the Marketing Manager. They also have two other boys, Dylan and Dominic, who currently work part time on the trucks as laborers and hope to start full time after College Graduation. The Whittles take pride in the excellent customer service, the hard-working team and most importantly the trust their clients have in the Cleanup and Restoration process. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties serve the people, businesses and organization to make our community great.
Our team understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business, as well as a variety residential cleaning services.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties and faster than the rest.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMRS - Council-certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRMR - Council-certified Residential Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician