Recent Before & After Photos

St. Mary's Office Carpet Decorated With Unwanted Colors


This small office was in need of a thorough carpet cleaning when they called us! Their beautiful cream colored carpet had looked to be decorated with black, ora... READ MORE



Toy Battery Causes Flames In A Lusby Garage


In late November, we got a call for a garage fire that was caused from a toy that had been tossed in the trash to be thrown away. The lithium batteries in the t... READ MORE



Cracked Seams In A Southern Maryland Family Home's Kitchen Ceiling


As you can see in the before picture, the seams in this family's kitchen ceiling drywall had begun to crack. When we got the call, the owners believed that ther... READ MORE



Our Lady Star Of The Sea


We were called when a local church, Our Lady Star Of The Sea, needed desperate help after their building was experiencing water damage. The water was spread thr... READ MORE



Fire Head Sprinkler Burst In Local Restaurant


Nothing could be more terrifying than getting a call from some of your employees in the early morning of the night that a fire sprinkler head has burst in your ... READ MORE



Faster To Any Disaster


Here at, SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties we pride ourselves on being faster to any disaster. We were called to this home after their basement was suf... READ MORE



Hot Water Heater


This home suffered water damage in their basement after a hot water heater leaked. We, SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert Counties, used the advanced water damag... READ MORE



We Crawl Into Spaces You Do Not Want To Go


Could you image having to go into the crawlspace beneath your home with the spiders, snakes and other creatures that are living below? Well, do worry because SE... READ MORE



Rain Water Indoors


Unfortunately, this home was not prepared for when the weather brought rain. Their roof had been damaged and after not being repaired in time for the next rain ... READ MORE



Hot Flames to Black Tar


When a fire strikes, we need to quickly strike back. This home was engulfed in flames and we were called to restore as much of their property as possible. Our g... READ MORE