How To Conserve Water In Your Calvert County Home
Conserving water can extremely useful for many things. Not only is water the second most important element we humans need, next to air but it is also very easily conserved.
Need some cost effective, simple tips on lowering your water bill?
- Check your toilet for leaks
- Check your faucets and pipes for leaks
- Put a plastic bottle filled with rocks or sand safely in your water tanks
- Take shorter showers
- Turn off water when you are brushing your teeth
- Turn off water while you are shaving
- Only do laundry with a full load
- Only use your dishwasher when you have a full load
- Turn off the water while you are hand-washing your dishes
- Put a layer of mulch around your trees and plants
- Use a broom, instead of a hose, to wash your driveway/steps
- Capture rainwater
These simple steps will not only help YOU save money but will be beneficial to our environment. Consider these steps and take action today!